I had planned to use the scant spare hours of my trip to firm up the next chapters in TF or Kaleidoscope, my ‘active’ stories, but instead, I found myself drafting the back story of my formerly Untitled RotJ-AU short story… For what it’s worth though, it turned out to be a fascinating back story (if I do say so myself :p) and the story itself seems quite gorgeous.
What I won’t do to be able to get someone to write my plot bunnies for free!!!
I also ‘borrowed’ a title from Buffy which is, in a nutshell, excellent for this particular story: ‘Conversations With Dead People’.
*rubs hands together with glee*
Yeah, I’ll probably never write it but it was fun just thinking about it. :D
Although making these lists tend to depress me somewhat… I will write out all the wips that have been rattling in my head:
SW Fan fiction
- Thwarted Fate (co-written with Reihla)
Cradle to Grave
- Artificial Wings (co-written with Merry B Mallory)
- Of Like Mind (Crouching Tiger; Hidden Dragon)
- Living A Lie
- The Bargain
- What Lies Beneath (changed the premise a lot)
- Conversations With Dead People
- Tangled Fate
(co-written with Mr Black!)
- The Tragedy of Darth Plageius the Wise
Seed of Darkness a.k.a. Genesis a.k.a. untitled PT-spanning story Finding Pandæmonium
- Phoenix Rising a.k.a. The Legend of Starkiller
- Refugee (2 Parts)
- Untitled AU Mara/Luke Story (The Seduction of Luke Skywalker)
- Untitled inter-trilogy Mara Jade story
Non-SW fan fiction
- The Warrior Queen
15 wips and bunnies. Not bad at all. *g*
Write yourselves already! Lol.