One Tru Hill
Mary Alice Young - such a classy murderess.
2. Who is your least favourite character from #4? (Alias)
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? (Smallville Reunion).
Who killed Lana Lang? Guilty party: Chloe. Lots of suspects: Lex, Clark, Jason, Lois, Martha Kent... 'cos everyone *loved* Lana. :D
4. Who is your favourite ship from #6? (One Tree Hill)
Lucas and Brooke. I love the good boy/bad girl dynamic they had in Season 1 and Brooke's easily my favourite character in the show - tough on the outside, butter on the inside. Season 3 was a hoot because I was always checking for clues that the actors were *estranged* in real life.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? (Lost and One Tree Hill).
Rachel and Sawyer. Two messed up cons.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? (Alias)
Sark. What would we do? You need to ask? :p
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? (Desperate Housewives)
I'd get Zach and Julie together in Season 3. Heck - I'd get them together properly in Season 1 and not that wimpy cop-out thing the show creators pulled in "Impossible".
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #3, and why you like the relationship between them. (Alias)
Gosh, this is one long meme.
Well, I'll ignore the obvious Jack/Irina and talk about Sydney/Francis (before the cloning). I loved how close they both were, secret spy life aside. I don't know if such real life best girlfriendship things are possible but I really envied their relationship. I love the fact that Sydney broke Francis's heart when she told her about her cheating boyfriend and the two still made up. I love the scene when they take rings off at the same time.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #5 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? (Smallville and Reunion)
None. Seriously, I don't care much for Clark or any of the 6 leads of Reunion.
(So why are they my favourite shows you ask? Because the title characters are so Pretty! :p)
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #6, what order would you choose? (One Tree Hill)
Lucas. Nathan. Haley and Brooke. Brooke before Peyton, Lucas' mom and every OTHER person. Beats me why the love interest of the first character on the credits is the last character on the credits.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #4, what would the character be like and what would their role be? (Alias)
Well, the show is over. I can't think of a new character I'd like. I can think of a few characters I won't mind going - Vaughn for example; and a few others I'd completely rework - Lauren and Anna K.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2? (Desperate Housewives)
Which was my favourite episode? ::thinks:: Well the one that really *impressed* me was the one where Bree left Andrew in a gas station and drove off, but it's not an episode I'd watch over and over again if you know what I mean.
I think I'm torn between the pilot and the Season 1 finale, both of them showing a living Mary Alice. The first establishes her suicide, and the other housewives (with that incredible shot of Lynette walking *in* a pool with high heels, herding her breed) and the last is one of the best television season long mystery resolutions I've watched in a long time.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? (Smallville)
Chloe. She hasn't got a life for 6 seasons now.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? (Lost and Reunion)
15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Lex Luthor from Smallville.