- "My life is dedicated to the people of Naboo. It is the least I owe them."
- — Padmé Naberrie to her former love, Ian Lago, shortly before her election as Queen
- "I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invasion in a committee!"
- —Queen Amidala to the Galactic Senate
- "Wake up, Senators... you must wake up! If we offer the Separatists violence, they can only show us violence in return! Many will lose their lives. All will lose their freedom."
- —Amidala before the Galactic Senate
- "What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy?"
- —Padmé Amidala to her husband
- "So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."
- —Padmé Amidala to Bail Organa following the Declaration of the New Order
- "Obi-Wan... There is good in him... I know. I know there is... still."
- —Padmé Amidala's last words
"That's what a parent needs for her child, to know that he had been given a chance of a better life"'
Padmé to Anakin on the flight to Naboo
"I truly, deeply love you and before we die I want you to know"
- Padmé's "I love you" in the face of "certain death" in AOTC
"I call for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."
Queen Amidala to the Galactic Senate.
- "To be angry is to be human."
Padmé to Anakin after his confession in AotC.
- "Are you sure this is wise? Trusting our fate to a boy we hardly know?"
Padmé to Qui-Gon before Anakin's podrace.
"Come away with me. Leave everything behind while we still can"
Padmé to Vader.
Can anyone help me with a few more? ::puppy eyes::
Meanwhile I've updated my perennial A/P mush/angst fic, Living A Lie. In the words of r0ck3tsci3ntist, muse builds character. ::winks::